Its been a long day! Im super tired.
Prayer meeting at riverwalk -> Lunch at raffles place -> Travel to expo Discipleship at foodcourt -> Pre-service prayer meeting -> Service -> Dinner at subway -> Take bus home.
Should have a good sleep tonight.
Feeling better, things are slowly picking up. I'll go if You say go (:
Feeling very happy and excited for those who are going SOT this year. Jiayou man Loo, Clarence, Rena, Abel, plus the girls from E458. If only Im going this year, then I'll graduate from SOT on 16august, and what a special and memorable birthday it will be! It really exciting, imagine you already graduate from SOT even before you graduate from uni, haha. But, somehow I just feel that this year's really not the time for me. I hope next year will be my year! So, I will use this year to get myself prepared and ready, yes!
Sleepy.